3D Software Engineer
As a 3D software engineer you will contribute to the development of our game engine projects (such as Unity packages and/or Unreal plugins), to facilitate the work of game developers and other digital experience creators.
Anything World is a service that uses Machine Learning to bring endless 3D worlds to life. We are democratising creation in 3D and are ideally positioned to become the content creation engine for the Metaverse.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models, classify, segment and add behaviours to them. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We have excellent traction in the space - over 7,000 developers - and many high profile customers including Warner Music, Sony and Ubisoft. We are about to release several exciting and industry disruptive updates to our service.
As a 3D software engineer you will contribute to the development of our game engine projects (such as Unity packages and/or Unreal plugins), to facilitate the work of game developers and other digital experience creators. We have built a system that animates and serves 3D models on multiple platforms.
You will play a key role in building, expanding and optimising our development tools. You will integrate our web APIs and NLP systems, implement UI, build AI behaviour systems, create environments procedurally, and set up asset loading pipelines, among many other tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in computer science or adjacent games programming degree.
- 2+ years of experience in Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
- 1+ years building game development tools (or 3D simulation tools or similar technologies) with Unity and/or Unreal Engine is a must.
- Familiarity with the latest versions of Unity and/or Unreal Engine 5 and their different modules and features.
- Advanced C# and/or C++ programming skills, both the raw language and the APIs of a game engine (Unity and/or Unreal).
- Very good problem-solving and algorithmic skills.
- Clear understanding of software engineering principles and practices, including OOP and design patterns.
- Great communication and teamwork skills.
- Advanced English level.
- Experience in game development (not just tools development which was the must have). Please show us the games you have shipped or developed.
- Experience integrating web APIs.
- Experience in game AI and NPCs.
- Experience building animation systems in game engines.
- Knowledge of 3D art and/or UI design.
- Knowledge of advanced lighting techniques.
- Experience writing shaders.
- Demonstrable optimization skills (parallelism, profiling, etc.).
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience in DevOps, automation and/or unit tests.
- Experience working with cloud platforms, such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience mentoring and/or managing team members.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Excellent office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote working.
- Lovely work culture.
How to apply
Apply via Linkedin EasyApply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 3D Software Engineer application. Tell us about yourself and why you think you could be a good fit for the job. Please share your Linkedin profile link and your CV and any relevant resources such as online repositories.