As a 3D web developer you will participate in the development of games and other web experiences that we do in collaboration with partners
Anything World is an innovative platform that combines AI, voice computing and 3D rendering with layers of behavioural intelligence. We enable users to request and play with any object imaginable. It’s the easiest and fastest way for developers to create AI driven 3D experiences powered by voice.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models, classify, segment and add behaviours to them. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
As a 3D web developer you will participate in the development of games and other web experiences that we do in collaboration with partners. In particular, you will collaborate with our creative team, internal or external programmers, graphic designers, and digital artists to build high-quality/performance web applications and games. Potentially, at some point in future you may also help the core engineering team in some web implementations.
- Conceptual understanding of 3D models and their components, as well as rigged animations (note: you don’t need to be an artist).
- Experience creating 3D experiences such as games or websites with dynamic 3D content.
- Demonstrated experience in ThreeJS or WebGL.
- Experience in BabylonJS or similar tools.
- HTML and CSS expertise.
- Experience with REST APIs and third party API integrations.
- Professional experience as a web developer or in a similar position.
- Experience in rendering.
- 3D modelling or animation experience.
- Experience using game engines.
- Experience in the video game industry.
- Web design and artistic skills.
- Backend engineering knowledge.
- Experience developing software for multiple platforms/devices.
- Experience using cloud providers such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Good salary.
- Unlimited holidays policy.
- Possibility to work remotely.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject 3D web developer application. Tell us about yourself and why you think you could be a good fit for the job. Please share your LinkedIn profile link and your CV.