3D Web Developer
As a 3D web developer you will participate in the development of games and other web experiences that we do in collaboration with partners
Anything World is a service that uses Machine Learning to bring endless 3D worlds to life. We are democratising creation in 3D and are ideally positioned to become the content creation engine for the Metaverse.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models, classify, segment and add behaviours to them. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We have excellent traction in the space - over 7,000 developers - and many high profile customers including Warner Music, Sony and Ubisoft. We are about to release several exciting and industry disruptive updates to our service.
As a 3D web developer you will participate in the development of games and other web experiences that we do in collaboration with partners. In particular, you will collaborate with our creative team, internal or external programmers, graphic designers, and digital artists to build high-quality/performance web applications and games. Occasionally, you may also help the core engineering team in some internal web implementations.
- Conceptual understanding of 3D models and their components, as well as skeletal rigs animations (note: you don’t need to be an artist).
- Experience creating 3D experiences such as games or websites with dynamic 3D content.
- Demonstrated experience in three.js.
- Experience in Babylon.js or similar tools.
- HTML and CSS expertise.
- Experience with REST APIs and third party API integrations.
- Professional experience as a web developer or in a similar position.
- WebGL experience beyond three.js.
- Experience in rendering.
- 3D modelling or animation experience.
- Experience using game engines such as Unity or Unreal.
- Experience in the video game industry.
- Web design and artistic skills.
- Backend engineering knowledge.
- Experience developing software for multiple platforms/devices.
- Experience using cloud providers such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Excellent office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote working.
- Lovely work culture.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 3D Web Developer application. Tell us about yourself and why you think you could be a good fit for the job. Please share your Linkedin profile link and your CV and any relevant resources such as online repositories.