We are looking for an experienced 3D web developer with an amazing eye for design, coding, generating and manipulating our existing 3D assets in web browser experiences.
Anything World is an innovative platform that combines AI, voice computing and 3D rendering with layers of behavioural intelligence. We enable users to request and play with any object imaginable. It’s the easiest and fastest way for developers to create AI driven 3D experiences powered by voice.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations. Our platform also enables the seamless integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We are looking for an experienced 3D web developer with an amazing eye for design, coding, generating and manipulating our existing 3D assets in web browser experiences. You should have excellent knowledge of camera manipulation and lighting and shaders in WebGL to create fluent and beautiful browser based 3D experiences.
Here some examples of previous experiences we’ve created:
- Experience working with 3D web development
- WebGL experience
- Babylon.js experience
- Experience writing and manipulating shaders
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates your skills & style
- React.js experience
- Three.js experience
Nice to haves
- Experience using additional game engines including; Unity, Unreal, Roblox etc..
- Experience using additional 3D software including; Blender, Maya, Cinema4D, 3DStudioMax, etc..
- Knowledge of VR & AR creation
We would love to hear from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a Portfolio of your work and a brief explanation of why you are suitable for the role. CV and any relevant social media links would be a great addition as well!