Developer Relations Manager
Anything World is a service that uses Machine Learning to bring endless 3D worlds to life. We are democratising creation in 3D and are ideally positioned to become the content creation engine for the Metaverse and beyond!
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models and bring them to life at an almost unimaginable scale. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We have excellent traction in the space - around 10,000 developers - and many high profile customers including Warner Music, Sony and Ubisoft. We are in the process of releasing several exciting and industry disruptive updates to our service. We are looking for a Developer Relations Manager to drive the next stage of our growth as well as the occasional hire vehicle.
We are looking for a Developer Relations Manager to grow our developer community, build relationships, bring continuous feedback on our platform and understand Anything World developer requirements and help them in achieving their goals.
- Build and grow our developer relations program and expand our reach
- Manage, moderate and build our Discord community
- Develop and execute strategy for increasing the number of developers on Anything World’s platform
- Own and manage outreach planning, including events and competitions
- Expand partnerships and key relationships
- Create product demos, tutorials and other materials for our developer community
- Capture and share developer insights with our tech team in order to improve and launch new features
- Represent Anything World on conferences and serve as an evangelist for our platform
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in community or developer relations in the games or entertainment industry
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with game developers
- Experience working within a development team
- Base knowledge of game engine software such as Unity and Unreal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are user-focused and strive for innovation
Nice to haves
- Startup experience
- Knowledge of 3D environments
- Product development experience
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Excellent office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote working.
- Lovely work culture.
We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and Cover Letter right this very nanosecond with your details & a brief explanation of why you are suitable for the role!