Head of Marketing
Anything World is a service that uses Machine Learning to bring endless 3D worlds to life. We are democratising creation in 3D and are ideally positioned to become the content creation engine for the Metaverse and beyond!
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models and bring them to life at an almost unimaginable scale. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We have excellent traction in the space - around 10,000 developers - and many high profile customers including Warner Music, Sony and Ubisoft. We are in the process of releasing several exciting and industry disruptive updates to our service. We are looking for a Head Of Marketing to drive the next stage of our growth as well as the occasional hire vehicle.
We are looking for a creative and results driven individual who will help power exponential growth in our social engagement and our user base as well as establish Anything World as a key player in the field of 3D creation. We have a compelling proposition that’s world beating and you’ll see our vision and make it a reality.
We are a startup so our person has to be the Swiss army knife of marketing, with a desire and ability to do as well as strategize!
This will be your department and you’ll not just shape it, but also be able to implement each and every process as you mould the department through your experience and creativity.
- Building up excitement and create buzz around the brand and ensure all communications are aligned with the brand
- Develop overall and yearly marketing strategy and manage implementation across the department
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness and user acquisition
- Create, plan and execute digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, creative assets, content, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify new channels to drive user acquisition
- Overlook the marketing team and be responsible for marketing recruitment
- Report for Marketing department
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience working in a startup environment
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Proven experience delivering successful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including experience in analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends
- Experience managing a team
Nice to haves
- Experience working in a gaming company
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Excellent office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote working.
- Lovely work culture.
- Generous maternity package.
We would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com right this very nanosecond with your details & a brief explanation of why you are suitable for the role!