We are looking for an experienced 3D Software Engineer or Game Designer with excellent knowledge of the Unity game engine and its animation systems.
Anything World is an innovative platform that combines AI, voice computing and 3D rendering with layers of behavioural intelligence. We enable users to request and play with any object imaginable. It’s the easiest and fastest way for developers to create AI driven 3D experiences powered by voice.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models and add behaviours to them. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We are looking for an experienced 3D Software Engineer or Game Designer with excellent knowledge of the Unity game engine and its animation systems, Unreal engine experience is a plus.
- Spearhead Anything World’s Unity engine development (without using a spear)
- Make games and experiences from scratch using Anything World and roll them out on a regular basis
- Maintain and improve current codebase
- Make architectural decisions regarding our animation and behavioural systems
- Superb C# skills
- Expert knowledge of Unity engine & its animation systems
- Experience as creative game designer, from concept to execution.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning approaches (for instance Unity’s ML agents).
Nice to haves
- Experience using ML frameworks and libraries
- Experience in community engagement (twitch, developer forums, social media) in order to help promote the games you create.
- Experience with the Unreal game engine
- Tensorflow skills
- Experience developing voice computing applications
- Good money
- Share options
- Unlimited holidays
- Excellent office
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working
We would love to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com right this very nanosecond with a brief explanation of why you are suitable for the role, your CV & any relevant social media links, preferably LinkedIn!