Machine Learning Software Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will contribute to the development of our technologies, mainly 3D model processing pipeline.
Anything World is an innovative platform that combines AI, voice computing and 3D rendering with layers of behavioural intelligence. We enable users to request and play with any object imaginable. It’s the easiest and fastest way for developers to create AI driven 3D experiences powered by voice.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models, classify, segment and add behaviours to them. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will contribute to the development of our technologies, mainly 3D model processing pipeline. Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching, implementing and maintaining algorithms and scalable Machine Learning, Deep Learning or AI solutions required to achieve our business goals.
- Finding patterns and predicting unseen instances with the use of data modelling and evaluation strategies.
- Building data and model pipeline in close collaboration with other team members.
- Identifying issues that need to be addressed in order to improve pipeline efficiency.
- Inventing creative solutions for processing 3D models.
- In-depth knowledge of artificial intelligence, machine learning and data mining algorithms and best industry used practices.
- Excellent deep learning skills, with knowledge of state-of-the-art architectures and use cases.
- Solid understanding of 3D models and related concepts. (Experience applying deep learning or other algorithms to 3D meshes would be greatly appreciated.)
- Data preparation and preprocessing skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Python coding abilities.
- Clear understanding of software engineering principles and practices, including OOP and design patterns.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity.
- Ability to work independently, but also willingness to collaborate with other team members.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in computer science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science or a similar discipline plus 2+ years of relevant professional experience, or otherwise (without the degree) 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Database knowledge (especially No-SQL such as MongoDB).
- Containerization understanding (e.g. Docker).
- Experience working with cloud platforms, such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience in DevOps, automation and/or unit tests.
- Good C++ coding ability.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Excellent office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote working.
- Lovely work culture.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Machine Learning Software Engineer application. Tell us about yourself and why you think you could be a good fit for the job. Please share your Linkedin profile link and your CV and any relevant resources such as online repositories.