As a QA specialist you will support our ML team. You will use our automatic 3D model processing systems, detect issues and document them.
Anything World is a service that uses Machine Learning to bring endless 3D worlds to life. We are democratising creation in 3D and are ideally positioned to become the content creation engine for the Metaverse.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models, classify, segment and add behaviours to them. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We have excellent traction in the space - over 7,000 developers - and many high profile customers including Warner Music, Sony and Ubisoft. We are about to release several exciting and industry disruptive updates to our service.
As a QA specialist you will support our ML team. You will use our automatic 3D model processing systems, detect issues and document them. You will also perform extensive manual labelling and modifications of 3D models in different ways.
- Intermediate IT knowledge. You should feel confident following guides on using software.
- Very basic coding knowledge. (Preferably knowledge of the Python programming language.)
- Basic understanding of 3D models.
- Ability to evaluate and modify 3D rigs and animations.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Tolerance to repetitive tasks.
- Good reading comprehension.
- Documentation skills.
- Software QA experience.
- University degree, courses or professional experience in 3D rigging or animation.
- Data labelling experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Excellent office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote working.
- Lovely work culture.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject QA specialist application. Tell us about yourself and why you think you could be a good fit for the job. Please share your Linkedin profile link and your CV and any relevant resources such as online repositories.