We are looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about engaging with some of the biggest and most forward thinking brands in the world and able to bring the excitement of our innovative platform to them.
Anything World is an innovative platform that combines AI, voice computing and 3D rendering with layers of behavioural intelligence. We enable users to request and play with any object imaginable. It’s the easiest and fastest way for developers to create AI driven 3D experiences - powered by voice if they like.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models, classify, segment and add behaviours to them. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about engaging with some of the biggest and most forward thinking brands in the world and able to bring the excitement of our innovative platform to them. We are seeking a creative and analytical individual who is able to organise as well as execute. Experience of customer and developer outreach, including organising events and competitions, would be like the national flag of Switzerland for this role.
A passion for technology and a keen interest in Machine Learning, gaming and 3D applications would be a big benefit too.
The promise of our platform is that you can use your voice to ask for whatever you want and then play with it. We just launched Beta and already have partnerships and prototypes in development with some incredibly innovative brands, so now is the perfect time to join us!
- Regularly posting on social media
- Support the 3D team with content creation
- Editing marketing content in Canva
- Creative writing for social media, blog and website
- Attending events and producing live social media content
- Collaborate with marketing team to create content calendar
- Research: studios, developers, brand advocates, market stats, new opportunities (and associated admin/outreach)
- Scheduling calls, meetings & demos
- Help updating & tidying up marketing pipelines
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing strategies
- A Bachelor's degree in a business related topic
- OR 2-3 years work experience in marketing or events.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience using Excel, Canva Pro &
- Passionate and native social media user
Nice to haves
- Experience in business development
- Experience in outreach
- Passionate about gaming, 3D and/or Machine learning
- Experience working in a startup environment
We would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com right this very nanosecond with your details & a brief explanation of why you are suitable for the role.