Social Media Executive
We are looking for someone with energy levels off the charts. Do you live and breathe social media and there’s nothing you love more than creating funny, engaging and creative content?
Anything World is a service that uses Artificial Intelligence to bring endless 3D worlds to life. We are democratizing creation in 3D and are ideally positioned to become the content creation engine for all 3D worlds.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting-edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models and bring them to life at an almost unimaginable scale.
Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We have excellent traction in the space - over 20,000 developers - and many high-profile customers including Warner Music, Sony and Ubisoft. We are constantly releasing exciting and industry-disruptive updates to our service, and we are looking for a Social Media Executive to bring our game-changing products to our community via social media, build and create a buzzing community and create killer content.
A passion for social media is a MUST and a passion for 3D worlds, animating and gaming would be a major bonus for this role.
We are looking for someone with energy levels off the charts. Do you live and breathe social media and there’s nothing you love more than creating funny, engaging and creative content? This is your opportunity to take charge of our social media channels and show us what you’ve got. We are looking for someone who can take our channels to the next level and supercharge our engagement levels.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coming up with out-of-the-box ideas, creating and editing content and implementing a social media strategy that will deliver results. Our main focuses are Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok. Reddit, YouTube and Instagram follow closely behind.
The candidate will bring crazy, innovative ideas to the table and not be afraid to execute and try new things! We’re a young and fun start-up and want to hear all of your wild ideas on how to engage our community and promote our product. We’re onboard with the wildest ideas so this is your chance to get super creative!
The individual should be creative, analytical and proactive, with a can-do attitude. As a start-up and a small marketing team, there will be endless opportunities to grow and develop your skills. We want the individual to have the mentality of wanting to learn and grow with the company.
- Develop social media strategies with a focus on Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc to increase our followers, engagement and brand awareness
- Managing the social media content calendar
- Create, brief, publish and share engaging and out-of-the-box content daily - we’re open to ALL the crazy ideas you may have!
- Filming funny TikToks and Instagram reels
- Editing videos to match the social media short and snappy vibes with music to match
- Support the 3D team with content creation in Canva
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers and brand advocates
- Developing monthly reports on emerging social media performance and trends
- Engage with the community on social media
- In summary, live and breathe social media day in and day out!
- A Bachelor's degree in a marketing, communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in social media and content management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extremely passionate about social media and up to date with the latest trends
- Ability to think creatively and develop unique ideas
- Buzzing with energy and a can-do attitude
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Keen to learn and expand your knowledge within marketing
- Experience with video editing software eg. CapCut
- Confident and happy to film videos of themselves using our product or office memes
Nice to haves
- Passionate about gaming, 3D and/or Machine learning
- Experience working in a startup environment / passionate about entrepreneurship
- Experience using Notion
- Experience using Canva
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Excellent office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Hybrid working (but 1 day in the office in London).
- Lovely work culture.
- Generous maternity package.
We would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com right this very nanosecond with your CV, social media portfolio and a cover letter answering the following questions:
- A brief explanation of why you are suitable for the role
- Your experience with different social media platforms and content creation (eg. copywriting, video editing, etc)
- Why you want to join Anything World