Anything World for Unity Update version 22.214.171.124
Hey Unity fans! We've got some awesome news for you with the latest Anything World for Unity Update 126.96.36.199. We've been paying close attention to your feedback, and we're thrilled to introduce new user-friendly enhancements that will supercharge your workflow. Let's dive into the cool new features.
In the video below our awesome Brooks talks through the changes we've made. Check it out!
To summarize what Brooks just shared with you above. Here are the features explained:
Click to place
- Introducing the Click to Place feature, simply turn it on and with a drag and drop motion and place the models seamlessly in the desired area of your scene.
Snap camera to spawned
- Activate the Snap Camera to Spawned feature, drop your objects into the scene and they will spawn instantly.
Continue until cancelled
- Keep adding models to your scene when you turn on the Continue until Cancelled feature for quick placements of models that come in packs. Useful when building a forest!
Unified Model Library
- When you process models in Animate Anything, they will appear in your Unity account as part of your processed models library. This is pretty awesome if you ask me 🤩
Serialisation of Asset
- Take control of your imported assets by serializing them. Save a working prefab of a 3D model directly to your project. With this feature, create custom animation controllers using motions from our extensive library of animations.
Ready to explore the exciting new updates? Head on over to your Anything World profile and download the new package. Alternatively, open your unity package and the download awaits you! Get ready to unlock a 3D world full of possibilities 🤩 We can't wait to see the incredible projects you're working on 🚀💚